Monday, March 7, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Unfortunately this weekend went by super-quick because I was having so much fun with friends from college to celebrate former roommate Natalie's wedding. The wedding was in Roanoke so I got to have a couple of out-of-town guests stay with me! Although I had seen these girls more frequently, it had been about 1.5 years since we had all been together! Hopefully we won't need to wait til the next wedding to get together again!

The beautiful bride:


The rest of us (minus Claire):


there she is:


4 comments:

  1. ...such a lovely weekend!!

    hugs!
    -manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same dress!!! We have great taste -- you look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a fun wedding weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a fun weekend. Thanks for being such an awesome host AND for working out with me!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete