Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring?

Perhaps the ground hog was right! It seems like spring is just around the corner. There are no days in my 10 day forecast with snow, nor weather much below the 50s! This makes me really want to start planting things again but I should probably wait at least a few weeks longer, just in case there's still some snow lurking around.
This weekend I'm super-excited to see all of my former roomies plus Amanda for my friend Natalie's wedding! It's been awhile since I've seen some of you and I can't wait for all of us to be together! Next week I have spring break. No big plans for that this year. Hopefully I can just get caught up on a lot of school stuff and wish for at least one day in the 70s!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you, either!! I wish I could make it up there a little sooner to have some fun with you gals before Nat's big day, but motherhood calls :) I'll see you Saturday! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete