Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Recap on Last Week

  • I now have only 6 weeks left of school!!!
  • I am still applying for jobs but haven't heard anything about them yet (it's still pretty early )
  • I have high hopes at getting a job before I graduate
  • Last week was not discouraging on the floor; I got to work with a great RN who was very nice and helpful
  • I have gotten much better at the cardiac rhythms (by going over and over them) and hope to ace that portion of my cardiac test on Monday
  • Friday is my last Sim Lab ever! (I hate Sim Lab)
  • The only thing that I'm having a hard time focusing on right now is doing my clinical paperwork- really tired of that!
  • I finally took my NCLEX review book off the bookshelf and started reading it...maybe now I'll stop having nightmares about failing the NCLEX
  • For those of you who don't know, I post a recipe on this blog: http://nlcfdowntownwomen.blogspot.com/ every Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment