Saturday, March 19, 2011

7 weeks Left!

7 weeks left and I feel this last part is going to be the worst. I have 3 big nursing tests left on the hardest stuff: cardiac, neuro, and respiratory and lots of other things to get done (like applying for jobs!) I've also been feeling very discouraged this past week because sometimes in the hospital, people don't do things the way you think they should, or the way that maybe they are supposed to. It was a disappointment to my future profession. I started thinking, is this how everyone is going to act? Well probably not, but you always have a few... Also, I really am having a hard time with a few of these cardiac dysrhythmias. So if anyone understands them and would like to explain them to me, I would really appreciate it!
All of my classmate's senioritis is kicking in but I can't give in because there is too much at stake! I just keep reminding myself, only 7 weeks left, you can anything for 7 weeks( including studying things that you don't understand ;) !)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry this last stretch has been so rough! I have total faith and confidence that you will pull through with flying colors! Every time I talk to you about medical things, you totally know your stuff. :) Keep your chin up and just push on through--these next 7 weeks are going to fly by in the blink of an eye! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! So proud of you for coming this far-- can't wait to call you "nurse ashley"!

    love & hugs,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great Ashley!!! I'll be praying for focus and motivation for you!!

    Love,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete