This past weekend, I went to one of my friend and roomates from college's baby shower in Virginia Beach. She's the first of my close college friends to have a baby so it is really exciting for all of us. We had a great time catching up and giving her cute baby clothes!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Summer's End
I guess I need to catch up on what we've been doing in August. The first week of August, Justin and I joined my parents, sister, and nephew at the Outer Banks of NC for a week of beach time. We had a cute little house that seemed to fit everyone. We were sad that my brother and brother-in-law couldnt join us, but my brother was working and Aaron is in bootcamp for the Navy. My newphew is now one and a half so he is up and around and learning new words. He loved the pool, the waves at the beach, and eating whatever anyone else was eating! He didn't so much like the sand though and I would have to agree with him on saying that it's "icky." Justin and I did lots of puzzles, read, and swam at the beach and pool. Justin even read a whole book! It was nice for all of us to be together since my sister lives so far away so we don't get to be together very often.

This past weekend, I went to one of my friend and roomates from college's baby shower in Virginia Beach. She's the first of my close college friends to have a baby so it is really exciting for all of us. We had a great time catching up and giving her cute baby clothes!
This past weekend, I went to one of my friend and roomates from college's baby shower in Virginia Beach. She's the first of my close college friends to have a baby so it is really exciting for all of us. We had a great time catching up and giving her cute baby clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love these pics! Miss you so much and wish I could have been at Kim's shower. Enjoy these last few days of summer before classes start back up!
ReplyDeletelove,
manda