
So Monday I go back to school. I've been dreading this day for the past 4 weeks not only because it's another year filled with work, but because it means that my favorite season is coming to an end. I've had a change in attitude the past couple of days about going to school. I think I'm ready to do some more learning and I'm excited to go back to finally having a job soon. I guess summer being over is what makes me the most sad. As I watched my neighbor take his window air conditioning unit out of his house today I was like, no, it's going to be cold again soon! No more fun summer trips, reading by the pool, or just enjoying being outside in shorts and a tank top.
I did a lot of walking this summer for my exercise routine and hopefully I can stick it out outside as it gets colder. Maybe I can learn to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors even though it won't warm. Let me know if any of you runners ever want to do some cross training by walking with me!
Can't tell you how much I miss our walks!!!!!!! :>(
ReplyDelete-manda
mee too :(
ReplyDelete