Sunday, July 11, 2010

We love Rehoboth!


This weekend Justin and I headed up to Rehoboth Beach, DE for a little beach time and hanging out with my aunt and Coleen. We got there late Thursday night and then spent a wonderful day at the beach Friday. The waves were pretty big and the temperature of the water was very refreshing. Friday evening we played a little mini golf and had a delicious dinner that night. Saturday it pretty much rained all day but we still had a great day hanging out together and catching up along with a great lunch. The weather cleared up by dinnertime so we walked downtown where Justin got his salt water taffy and I got a shirt. We even tried some raw oysters that night at dinner (I think I like them better raw than the cooked ones)! This morning, since the weather was so crummy yesterday, we went for a couple hours to the beach before heading back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment