This past couple of weeks have been hard in several different ways. First, my cat Gadget disappeared on the 19th. It has sucked not knowing what happened to him, whether he is alive or not, suffering somewhere, or just found a new home. I don't really know why he would have run away since he's allowed outside and he wouldn't really have a reason to leave me so the conclusion I have come to is that he's no longer alive. This makes me really sad because he was my favorite of my cats. He was really sweet and we definitely had some really good times together. I really miss him :(
Me and Gadget:

Gadget as a baby:

At the beginning of last week, I still had 8 tests hanging over my head. It's been really hard to sit down and study day after day and seem like you aren't really getting anywhere. But as of right now, I only have 4 left. I can finally see the end and sight and believe that I'm almost finished and am probably going to make it to next year.
Knowing that summer is near, I still haven't really figure out what I'm going to do this summer. I'm only taking one class so I'll have some free time during the day. Any suggestions?
I saw a cat today in Oak Tree, and it made my think about Gadget. So sad! :(
ReplyDeleteI missed you this morning at Prayer Group -- that's one thing you can do this summer. Stay strong with studying -- you've done SO well this semester!!!
I am so sorry about gadget!! :( Come home kitty!
ReplyDeleteAshley, I hate this! I was really wishing that he would come home by now. I would be lost without my little Dini. I am praying for you. I know your heart is sad...
ReplyDelete