A little over a week ago, I lost my grandmother. Growing up, she lived in the next town over from us so I saw her frequently. She liked to decorate cakes and made all of our birthday cakes with whatever animal or shape that we wanted. For our birthday present she would take us to the mall, have lunch with us, and let us pick out our birthday present. Sometimes we would spend the night with her. We always went to Taco Bell and Dunkin Donuts. She loved animals. She owned a little poodle for many years, and liked to feed the birds and many stray cats in her back yard. She was good friends with my other grandmother, who passed away about 3 years ago. We used to all go to the beach together when I was younger. She was one of the nicest and sweetest persons I've ever met. She never had anything bad to say about anyone. She had 2 sons, 4 grandchildren, and 3 great-grandchildren. She would have been 90 in October.
All of us at Sandbridge Beach:

Last Easter:
Taco Bell and Dunkin' Donuts! Sounds like my family!! So sorry for your loss!
ReplyDeleteAW--such a sweet post. Glad you have such nice memories of her!
ReplyDelete