If you recall in my January 1 post, I had a list of 10 resolutions for 2010. Let's see how they've been going:
1. Run in at least 1 race- I have a 10 mile race this Saturday so that should take care of that one.
2. Work out 3x a week- usually happends as long as my excercise class doesn't get cancelled.
3. Visit my sister, wherever she is- I'll be visiting her her next week in Streator, IL during my spring (haha) break. (I'll be sure to post about my trip)
4. Visit Amanda in Boston- no plans for that one yet
5. Blog at least twice a month- check (so far)
6. Go to Rehoboth beach with Sarah- no plans yet
7. Read 10 fun books- definitely haven't done any of that yet
8. Try one new recipe a month- check
9. Take Public Speaking :/- maybe this summer ?
10. Stop biting my nails! - this was a bad idea; should have been post cute pictures of cats:)
Hahahaha...definately should have changed that last one to "post cute pics of cats". I don't think the nail-biting thing will ever go away as long as you are in school...
ReplyDeleteAwww, what an adorable kitty cat! I agree--pictures of pets are always so much fun. And yes, I hope to see you in person soon, too! Brent mentioned something about a possible VT reunion this spring.... maybe in May? Let's see if we can get something together! Love and miss you!! :)
ReplyDeleteUm, definitely think you should work on #4... :>D
ReplyDeletemiss you! hope you have a great time in IL.Love caleb pics!!!
-a