So I still have about 2 weeks off until class starts up again. I went to class briefly on Thursday to do my check off for restraining someone and have been reading (some of) my assignments for the coming semester. I’m taking 4 classes this spring: Anatomy & Physiology part II plus lab, Essentials of Maternal/OB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, and Health Assessment for a total of 14 credits; much better than the 17 last semester. I’ll be keeping you posted throughout the semester on how it’s going and what I’m learning.
In the meantime, I’ve been trying to keep myself from being too bored by reading, doing puzzles, cooking, exercising, and hopefully not too much Facebook. Speaking of exercising, I’ve signed up for a class at the local rec center. It’s a cardio + weight lifting class, an hour long, twice a week starting Tuesday. Hopefully I haven’t bitten off more than I can chew. But I'll keep you posted as well on how that is going. For now, I just have to say, Happy birthday Justin!

Puzzle #1
Ashley! I'm so happy to see you've join the blogging world. :) It's wonderful - I'm terrible with the phone but I can still keep up to speed on your life! Hehe... keep writing! Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kimmie