Monday, January 18, 2010




Last week, I finished puzzle number 2. Within the hour, Gizmo and Alice had knocked it off the table and were playing with the pieces. Oh well; at least I got to finish it.





Last Tuesday, on the way home from Sarah's Tuesday morning prayer gathering, I got rear-ended. Nothing too terrible but mostly an inconvenience and my neck was little sore for a few days.


The cardio and aerobics class I signed up for the rec center has been going well. I really like that it involves weights; I've always been a big fan of lifting, but it's kinda hard to motivate yourself to do it at home. Today I ran 5 miles with Sarah and Nicki. Sarah is trying to get me to run the Blacksburg Classic (10 miles) February 20. I wasn't sure if I would be up to the challenge, but today's 5 miles really didn't feel too bad. So I'll see and make a decision soon.


This weekend, Justin and I went to visit his family in Mechanicsville. We had a scrumptious meal as always at Maggiano's on Friday night. Saturday I got to meet up with one of my friends/roomates from college who now lives in Richmond, Natalie over lunch and (a little) shopping. I miss her a lot; wish she had chosen Roanoke instead of Richmond but I know it's a good fit for her.


A week from today I head back to school. I'm not sure if I'm ready for all of the craziness just yet but I'm definitely ready to get another semester over with so I guess that means I need to actually start the semester...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley! I just came across your blog tonight! I had a great time running with you today. You could TOTALLY run the 10 mile race and beat me while you're at it! ;) See you in the morning at Sarah's!

    ReplyDelete