I have been trying to find a shower curtain to match my bathroom walls. The walls are lilac and everything else in the bath is ivory. So I needed something purpley to spice things up a bit. Apparently no one makes purple shower curtain or at least none that aren't hideous. So after much searching, I decided to make my own. Now the only question that remains is, do I make a matching curtain for the window in there?
Ashley, that's beautiful! It IS so hard to find the perfect shower curtain and nice ones are so expensive. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, you should sell those! That looks amaazing! I'd ask for one, but our shower has a door.
ReplyDeletePS- so glad to have made your 2010 to-do list!! i will DEFINITELY be holding you to that one! :)
Enjoy your last week off!
manda
so crafty!! you should definitely sell those!! and yes curtains are a must :)
ReplyDeleteI'm VERY impressed! I love purple!!! :)
ReplyDelete