Sunday, April 8, 2012
Better Eating Habits
This past week has been very restful. We had some great warm weather at the beginning of the week and the only day it rained I was at work so I was very happy about that! It was also nice to be off this Easter weekend. We had a nice lazy weekend and plenty of good food. I've lately been keeping track of my food intake with an app on my phone. It's funny because I always felt like I knew the nutrition facts of foods but you really don't realize how those little things add up until you start keeping track! It helps you make a conscious choice of eating something good. Like before when I was hungry I would grab something quick, like a cookie or a piece of chocolate but now I'm better able to plan what I should eat. Like for the same amount of calories as a cookie I could have this other thing which would be more filling. It's especially hard with eating out how to make sure you don't spend all the day's calories in one meal! After eating out a couple of meals this weekend and splurging on some Carol Lee donuts, I hope to get back more on track with better eating habits this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment