Lately I have been watching a lot less TV and doing a lot more home improvements. The picture below is and example of our driveway before pavement. Anyone who has ever driven on our driveway knows what a huge deal this is and much appreciated!
Driveway after pavement
I added some decor to the stairwell as well.
Top of the stairs:
(left photo is an aerial picture of the Virginia Tech campus and right is a painting done by Justin's aunt of our house)
Bottom of the stairs:
(left is a drawing of two hokie lovebirds and right says "home is where the hokies are"
I made these curtains for the living room as well as rearranged it (only took me almost 4 years of living here)
and the other window
This project's not quite finished, but here is the old back door:
and here is our new pretty door that is still on the floor waiting to be put up!
I also cleaned out my downstairs guest room in preparation for my brother coming to live with us. He should be here in about a week. Needless to say our trashcans have been full of junk that needed to go.
And I still have at least one more project to work on but the weather's not been cooperating with me lately.








I love it all, especially that pretty new door. :) The curtains look great, too! I just made my first set of curtains for our bedroom. It was a lot easier than I thought--just time consuming with the amount of heavy fabric to work with. Miss you, Ashley!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kim