Well it's been a little while and I have lots to update. Christmas was lots of fun. We went to Norfolk for a few nights at my sister's. We had a fantastic Christmas feast. My brother-in-law Aaron smoked a turkey which came out really tasty. He's hooked on smoking things now! I had a really fun time hanging out with my sister and nephew.
 |
| making a gingerbread house |
The day after Christmas, we met up with Justin's brother and dad at Maggiano's for a fabulous Italian meal!
 |
| Daniel & Justin |
I felt so blessed to have Christmas off and spend so much time with my family. In fact, I had
so much fun with my sister, that I went back this past weekend! We still had some movies to watch and food to make. This time, Aaron smoked chicken and it was equally as great as the turkey.
Now I have saved possibly the best news for last. I found out about a week ago that I finally get to go to day shift next month! Two weeks from tomorrow with be my last night shift! I'm very excited and feel very grateful for the switch!
No comments:
Post a Comment