December is halfway over and I have yet to make a post! I've been a little busy with work and Christmas shopping. But I think I'm finally done (with the shopping not with work :P). The past 3 Christmases, my parents and brother have been able to come visit us for Christmas. But this year, my sister, her husband, and my nephew are living near my parents so we will be going to her house for Christmas. I was a little bummed to not be able to do Christmas at my house this year but I'm actually very excited to spend Christmas with my sister. It's been a really long time since we've all celebrated a holiday together. My brother is still in Okinawa so it will also be sad not to have him around for Christmas this year either.
I haven't done too many crafts. I did make 2 Christmas scrub tops that everyone at work just loves. And I made these Chocolate Covered Cherries that are delicious! Waay better than the store bought. (You can find the recipe here,) I'm sure there will be a lot more baking to be done once I'm at my sister's house!
No comments:
Post a Comment