Monday, August 29, 2011
Working Girl Blues...4 Years Later?
This fall, I'm having a really hard time dealing with the fact that I'm not in college anymore. I see all the students back and it makes me wish I was back in my apartment or even a dorm at Virginia Tech. You may be thinking, but wait, didn't you graduate 4 years ago? Well yes, but the first two years after graduation I worked at Tech so I never really felt like I was missing out on anything. And then the two years after that I was back in school for nursing. I like my job, my house, and my family, but I really miss all the good times I had with my friends while I was in school with them. I never imagined I'd be feeling this way 4 years later. I figured I'd be feeling this after I got married, but even then, plenty of my close friends were still around. Thankfully I work with a lot of great women and when we get the time, we have a really great time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww..I miss it sometimes too. But mostly just living with really fun girls and the flexible schedule. Not so much the studying and going to class and not getting paid!!
ReplyDelete