Saturday, August 6, 2011

Steppin Out '11

Thankfully I had today off so Justin and I got to go to Steppin Out in Blacksburg. I've gone every year for the past 4 years and it's always a lot of fun and I always get some great stuff. This year I got some soy candles, a new Virginia Tech flag, baklava, and some cinnamon-sugar covered nuts. Justin wanted a new coffee mug for work so he got a very unique pottery mug from a vendor from Floyd. We had a great time walking around seeing everything and eating some good food. Thankfully it didn't rain while we were there!

2 comments:

  1. Awww good steppin out memories with you!!! Glad you and Justin had a fun time :)

    love ya!
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun! I was thinking the other day how much I miss Blacksburg and need a trip their in the Fall. Love and miss you!! :)

    ReplyDelete