Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Great Days Off

Yesterday I went to see the fabulous movie, The Help. Really, if you haven't seen it yet, it's really great. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it again! Today, instead of my usual morning run, I decided to go for a swim instead. I was getting bored of running so I think incorporating swimming in my workout regimen will really help me.

Tonight I got to speak to my previous clinical instructor's new clinical group about how to make it through clinicals and their last year. It was nice to see my clinical instructor and classmates without actually having to do clinicals. Afterward, I went to Olive Garden with two of my favorite classmates. We had a great time catching up on all that had happened since graduation.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great couple of days, Ashley! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I did read The Help just recently and LOVED it! I can't wait to see the movie! Maybe I can convince Scott to take me on a date night to see it. :)

    Glad to hear you're still enjoying some running when you can. I so wish I could, but alas, my old lady back doesn't really allow it anymore. Maybe one day, but for now I'll just stick to walks with Emma and Max, and the elliptical. ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just bought the help and can't wait to start. wish we could see it together ashley- miss you movie buddy!

    manda

    ReplyDelete