Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation

Graduation- a day I've been dreaming about for years. It was weird when the day actually arrived. I think I was more excited about it in the weeks leading up to it than the actual day. On the actual day, I thought about all the people I would probably never see again, the fun with friends that would never be the same, and the classroom I would never sit in again with all of the people around me who really understood what I've been through in the past two years. I know the people I was closest with I'll still remain friends with, but it's hard to keep up with 51 other people who live from Roanoke to Wytheville to West Virginia. I guess what I felt after all the celebrations were over, was lonely. I'm so used to being around all these people most days of the week who love me and understand me and now it's like, well now what? I do have things planned the rest of the month until I start working. I'm very excited about my visit up north and weekend at the lake. For the most part I'll be busy; but it'll definitely be different. Congratulations guys, I'll miss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment