Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

I think this weekend was hopefully a taste of of weekends to come! It's been awhile since I've had a weekend that I wasn't doing hardcore studying. I still studied a little, but mostly not :) Saturday I slept in, went for a nice run, and then Justin and I went to the spring game. The weather was very very nice. A bit cloudy, but still warm enough. Afterward, we joined some friends for a cookout at Bisset Park. Sunday, we went to church, went to a nice Easter lunch mostly prepared by friend Hannah, took a nap, and did some school reading. Another beautiful day weather-wise!
About 2 weeks left of school and then I'll be enjoying lots of nice days outside!



4 comments:

  1. So proud of you for studying so hard on these beautiful days-- my parents said it's been in the 80's! Can't wait to see you-- hope the last two weeks fly by!

    How was the spring game?

    love,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been really really nice! spring game was good- new QB lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Good luck in the final stretch!

    Love,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, yay for warm weather and the spring game! Good for you studying like a good little student. :) Proud of you, Ashley!


    Love,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete