3 weeks from day is graduation woohoo! I just have this week and next week of clinicals. I guess that's freaking me out the most. On the one hand, I'll be excited to get rid of the Caribbean Blue scrubs, but then I feel like I haven't done enough or seen enough to warrant me being finished. After clinicals are over, the next time I step foot in a hospital I'll be on own! My clinical instructions says that we're ready, and sometimes I do feel that way. But what about all the times when things don't go as they're supposed to. Will I know what to do?
Ashley, I know we're in completely different fields, but I feel the EXACT same way that you do. In fact my cohort and I talk about it all the time -- how we don't quite feel prepared. I saw this because I think it's totally normal for us to feel this way! I am so excited for you to graduate -- we have to do something fun to celebrate!!!! :)
ReplyDelete