Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Resolution

I wasn't really going to do a resolution this year since a I couldn't really come up with one, but after talking with some friends last night, I decided that a great one would be for me to read my Bible more. I did a terrible job in 2010 so it looks like I need to try a lot harder in 2011. I have a bible study that goes through the new testament and psalms so I think I will start with that. It seems pretty manageable; I just need to be diligent to sticking with it (like flossing)! Good luck with all of your resolutions!

2 comments:

  1. that is def a good one. i'll try to remember to keep you accountable by asking about it a lot! :>D

    hugs!
    -manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! We can all be accountability buds! ;) I'm two days in and going strong, but we'll see where I am by the end of the week :-P

    ReplyDelete