Monday, December 6, 2010
ACC Championship
Justin and I decided to go to the ACC Championship game this year since it was only 2.5 hours away in Charlotte, NC. We left around 2 on Saturday, the weather was terrible the first couple of hours! It was snowing and sticking to the road and many people were still driving like maniacs around us (even though we passed a bunch of cars in the ditch!) I was driving and it was terrifying especially where the mountain road gets all windy with so much fog I could barely see! But God was with us and we got to the stadium safely with plenty of time to spare. It rained about the first 10 minutes of the game but we didn't really get wet. My feet and hands were pretty frozen the last hour, but overall it was a great game experience (especially since we schooled FSU)! The drive back home didn't take us nearly as long and we got back home around 2:15 Sunday morning. The rest of the day I studied madly for my last Pharmacology Test today. Not only did we have a nice 2 hour delay this morning, but I only missed one question on my test! Wednesday I have my last test in Med-Surg and then Wednesday and Thursday nights are my last days of clinicals (and no paperwork this week :)). The semester is finally almost over...I'm so excited to almost be done and get ready for Christmas fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment