Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Break!

I started off my Thanksgiving break with a great Saturday. I started the day off by getting some of my Christmas stuff out of the attic (note to self don't put Christmas candles in the attic- they melt but also make the box smell great!) Yay for Christmas cat mugs!
In the afternoon we watched Tech beat Miami with some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. Then we headed to the theatre to see Harry Potter 7 part 1. I've read all the books a couple of times so I've always been a little disappointed by the movies. But I guess since the last part is in 2 parts, I thought they actually followed the book pretty well. I'm excited to see the last installment in July!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Your note about candles in the attic made me laugh.... I'll have to remember how nice they make the boxes smell ;) It was sooooo great chatting with you the other day! I miss you tons and PROMISE to be better about keeping in touch! Talk to you again soooooon! :)

    Love,
    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete