7 months from today I will be graduating from nursing school! I have been dreaming about that day for awhile now and I know it will be here soon! I'm trying not to wish my life away, especially since I'm really enjoying what we're studying this year and all that I get to be involved with during clinicals. Wednesday I got to go back to the OR and see a cystoscopy (they were looking at the patient's ureter and kidney with a camera to find kidney stones which they didn't find) and a stint placed in the ureter to make it bigger(ureters are the tubes that connect the kidneys to the bladder). Thursday I went back to OB and saw another baby be born. Wednesday I also got to start my first IV and was successful!
Yesterday I went to Sinkland Farms with a friend, ate some delicious pumpkin ice cream, and got 3 very cute little pumpkins!
This week I have fall break (Wednesday-Friday) and since I don't normally have class on Tuesday all I have for this week was class today! I did no studying this weekend which was fun to do whatever I wanted and feel like a normal person for once! I do have 2 tests when I get back so I will definitely be studying for those this week!

Love your pumpkins! 7 months will go by fast!!!
ReplyDelete