Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Charlotte or Bust
Saturday I had a very full, but fun day. I traveled with 5 other friends from church (plus a baby) to Charlotte. We left around 7am and didn't get back til 11. Needless to say I was very tired and grumpy (sorry Justin) when we got back. We got to our first stop, Ikea, a little before 10 when it opened. I had never been to Ikea before but had heard great things about and it's a Swedish company and I am Swedish so I liked it already. Wow, largest store I've ever been in. I now have a very large wish list. Thankfully, their stuff is inexpensive so I can have reasonable priced dreams. Can't wait to go back when I'm working again! After Ikea, we hit up Concord Mills Mall and shopped til at least I was dropping. We made one last stop at the Trader Joes and had dinner at On the Border. What a fun day with great friends! I didn't even mind the 2 hour 40 minute trip since I learned great things about my traveling companions. Can't wait to do it again guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I definitely want to go next time!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! I hope it works out so I can go. I love wandering around Ikea!! Dom and I used to make dates out of it and have swedish meatballs for dinner :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a great trip! Yes, I was beat when I got home too:) I am glad we got to spend time together & hang out. Cannot wait to do it again soon!
ReplyDeleteI like the new blog layout! I can't wait to go back again but we should get that 18 passenger van to carry all our stuff!!
ReplyDelete