Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Summary of 2009

Since I am new to this blogging, I thought it would be good to summarize the events of the past year. I appologize in advance for any future blogs that include terrible writing. I will also try not to write too much about my cats: Gizmo, Gadget, and Alice.


January
  • a pretty cold and boring month
  • Justin turns 23

February

  • I make a very cold voyage to Streator, IL to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and new nephew Caleb (I made him that blanket)



March

  • I turn 24

April

  • Easter weekend with my family
  • Army dining out


May

  • weekend beach trip with the fam to Corolla, NC


June


  • my not so awesome 6 week work adventure in lovely Ft. Knox, KY
  • favorite parts about KY: Justin visiting me, eating dessert at The Cheesecake Factory, and getting nice and tan by the hotel pool

July

  • we get Alice! She was so cute and little but so afraid!
  • weekend trip to Rehoboth!






August

  • roomate gathering at Natalies!
  • I start nursing school!

September

  • I say goodbye to working for the VA Tech Army ROTC :(


October

  • study study!

  • Halloween at my house!


November

  • 1st clinicals
  • Thanksgiving at my parents'


December

  • Christmas party and Hannah & Adam's

  • winter's 1st snow

  • Christmas at my house






In sum, there were a lot of difficult changes in 2009, especially for me, but it was fun! See you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment